The company to which you will contract for membership of https://keeya.com/ ("Site") is Keeya İstanbul (‘’ Our Company ’’) ’. Our contact information is as follows
In order to establish this membership agreement, you must enter the requested Member Information and the password to be determined, giving the specified approval and / or permissions, [Completing Membership] and so on. button. We request that you enter the required information completely and accurately; If you notice an error, correct it. You can correct any deficiencies / errors that you notice after the completion of the membership process in the My Information section, which you can access from the Member Login section, or contact email@example.com.
When your membership process is completed, we will send this Membership Information Agreement (as form-text) to the email address you specified in the Membership Information. Also on our site as a form again. A özel private ((information entered as a party) text such as the contract text may not be kept separately in our Company's systems.
You may terminate your membership at any time by verbal or written notification to our Company through the above mentioned communication channels without giving any reason and without paying any penalty (You may also use the ayrıl unsubscribe ”link included in all e-mails sent by our Company to unsubscribe from our Site membership); likewise, our Company may terminate memberships.
· The necessary precautions for the security of the information and transactions given by the members have been taken in the systems and internet infrastructure by our Company or related organization according to the nature of the information and transaction. All credit card transactions and approvals in your use of our website are carried out online by the related Bank and similar Card Organizations (information such as credit card "password" is not seen and recorded by our Company).
· Information entered for the purpose of membership, product / service purchase and information update, as well as confidential information about credit and debit cards, cannot be viewed by other internet users.
· The information about our members may be disclosed to the related organizations within the framework of our responsibilities stipulated by the legal regulations. In addition, the personal information they provide during the membership process and any non-personal information about their purchases from our Site, in accordance with the law, our Company Trial, partners-business partners, successors and / or determined by the third parties / organizations,
All kinds of product-service promotion, advertising, promotion, sales, marketing, store card, credit card and membership information, applications and transactions for the purpose of making indefinitely or legally / foreseen for a period of time can be recorded with our company and specified, written / magnetic archives can be maintained, used, updated, shared, transferred and processed in other forms.
· With our members, in accordance with the law, for all kinds of products and services for promotion, advertising, promotion, sales and marketing purposes, as well as store card, credit card and membership information, transactions, applications for our Company Trial SMS / short message, instant notification, Automatic dialing, phone, email / mail etc. social, commercial and other electronic communications can be made by means of these methods, commercial electronic messages can be sent to our members.
· Members are responsible for the information they receive from our Site or from other sites linked to our Site, information, publicity and advertisements made by electronic communication to their parties, as well as the decisions they make within the framework of all kinds of suggestions, and all kinds of transactions and applications made accordingly.
· In the event that members are informed of the said copies and / or purchase a product / service as a result of the communication, information, promotion and advertisement made to the parties, the said transaction is subject to a separate and legal consumer agreement. The consumer agreement is applied on its own terms and between the parties. In your purchases from our site, the order pre-information form you will see during each transaction-distance sales contract terms will apply.
· Our members may stop using and processing personal data and / or commercial electronic communication to their parties by contacting our Company at any time and without any reason (above-below) through the communication channels mentioned above. According to the Member's explicit notification in this regard, the communication to the party for personal data transactions and / or channels specified by it shall be terminated within the legal maximum period (legally possible - necessary transactions and communications continue). If the member so chooses, his / her information other than legally required and / or possible is deleted from the data recording system or anonymized in an unidentified manner. The member may apply to our Company at any time for information regarding the processing of personal data. Applications and requests regarding these issues shall be fulfilled within the legal maximum period or may not be accepted by explaining the legal justification to the party.
· All kinds of information and content related to our website and their arrangement, revision and partial / total use; According to the agreement of our Company; all intellectual and industrial rights and property rights belong to our Company.
Our Company reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the above subjects and the products, services and opportunities it may provide to its Members; such changes shall be effective as of the date of our Company's announcement via the Site or other appropriate methods; All campaigns are subject to the announced terms.
You can consult our Company for additional information on all these issues.
Our members can report their requests and complaints to our Company through the following communication channels.
Address: Keeya İstanbul, firstname.lastname@example.org We would be glad to meet all kinds of applications with justified demands and complaints of our members. If this is not possible, you can apply to the Provincial and District Arbitration Committees and Consumer Courts in your settlement within the legal monetary limits.
YOUR PERMIT FOR COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION AND OTHER ISSUES
https://keeya.com/ your contact information and other personal information I provide during membership / shopping to your site, and any non-personal information about my purchases from your Site, in accordance with the law, Your Company Trial, partners-business partners, successors and / or their for the legal requirements, all kinds of product-service promotion, advertising, promotion, sales, marketing, store card, credit card and membership transactions, information and applications for the purpose of making indefinitely or legally / to be recorded for a period of time, to be stored in written / magnetic archives, if necessary, used, updated, shared, transfer and other permits to be processed.
Your Company Trial SMS / text message, instant notification, automatic call, for various promotional, advertising, promotion, sales and marketing purposes, store card, credit card and membership information, transactions and applications related to all kinds of products and services in accordance with the laws. I accept and approve the sending of commercial electronic messages and other messages by phone, e-mail / mail.
Please tick (click) the box to indicate that you have accepted the above points and that you have given permissions and approvals.
[If you have checked (clicked) the relevant checkbox, you will be given "confirmation received", etc. on the mobile phone / email address you specified in the membership information. We will send you a message. You may stop the commercial electronic communication at any time and without giving any reason (refuse) as specified in the message and in our electronic messages (any communication possible or required by law continues)].